FIFA 20 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FIFA 20 from your systemElectronic Arts
. Further information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Detailed information about FIFA 20 can be found at http://www.ea.com/nl
. Usually the FIFA 20 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 20 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for FIFA 20 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in FIFA 20. They occupy 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12453
of FIFA 20. For more FIFA 20 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FIFA 20 is an application released by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase FIFA 20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FIFA 20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FIFA 20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FIFA 20". The FIFA 20 app will be found very quickly. When you click FIFA 20 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FIFA 20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FIFA 20.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FIFA 20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FIFA 20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FIFA 20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-02 15:24:37.413