This page contains thorough information on how to remove FIFA 20 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FIFA 20 from your PCElectronic Arts
. Take a look here
for more information on Electronic Arts. More info about the app FIFA 20 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/
. Usually the FIFA 20 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FIFA 20 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for FIFA 20 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) on disk and is labeled Cleanup.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with FIFA 20. They occupy about 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to FIFA 20 version 220.127.116.11541
only. You can find below info on other versions of FIFA 20:
...click to view all...
FIFA 20 is a program offered by Electronic Arts. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase FIFA 20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FIFA 20 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FIFA 20 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA 20". The FIFA 20 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FIFA 20 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FIFA 20.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FIFA 20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-21 08:38:05.083