This page is about FIFA 20 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FIFA 20 from your computerElectronic Arts
. Go over here
for more information on Electronic Arts. Please follow http://www.ea.com/de
if you want to read more on FIFA 20 on Electronic Arts's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Spiele\FIFA 20 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FIFA 20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 907.79 KB (929576 bytes) on disk and is titled Cleanup.exe.
The following executables are installed together with FIFA 20. They occupy about 907.79 KB (929576
bytes) on disk.
This info is about FIFA 20 version 22.214.171.12481
alone. For more FIFA 20 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FIFA 20 is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase FIFA 20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FIFA 20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FIFA 20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FIFA 20". If it exists on your system the FIFA 20 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FIFA 20 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FIFA 20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FIFA 20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 20\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FIFA 20.
8. After removing FIFA 20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that FIFA 20 by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FIFA 20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-18 20:34:29.810