This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Driver Support for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Driver Support from your PCPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. Take a look here
for more info on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. More data about the program Driver Support can be found at http://www.driversupport.com
. Usually the Driver Support program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Driver Support is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe. DriverSupport.exe is the Driver Support's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.62 MB (10089600 bytes) on disk.
Driver Support is composed of the following executables which take 29.30 MB (30718944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Agent.CPU.exe (104.13 KB)
- DriverSupport.exe (9.62 MB)
- DriverSupport.Updater.exe (237.13 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (31.63 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (419.22 KB)
- DriverSupportAO.exe (4.69 MB)
- DriverSupportAOsvc.exe (1.94 MB)
- ipterbg.exe (1.19 MB)
- ipteup.exe (4.28 MB)
- pmtu.exe (1.24 MB)
- sigverify.exe (476.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (476.52 KB)
- viometer.exe (4.63 MB)
The current page applies to Driver Support version 10.1.5.6
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Driver Support:
...click to view all...
Driver Support is a program by the software company PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Driver Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Driver Support from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Driver Support or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Support". If it exists on your system the Driver Support program will be found automatically. When you select Driver Support in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Driver Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Support:
- The software company is: http://www.driversupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Driver Support.
8. After removing Driver Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Driver Support that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Support with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Support supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 03:47:34.410