This page is about Driver Support for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Driver Support from your PCPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. You can read more on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP or check for application updates here
. More details about Driver Support can be found at http://www.driversupport.com
. Driver Support is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Driver Support by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Driver Support's main file takes around 6.39 MB (6698784 bytes) and is named DriverSupport.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Driver Support. They occupy 6.79 MB (7114600
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (60.78 KB)
- DriverSupport.exe (6.39 MB)
- DriverSupport.Updater.exe (204.78 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Support version 10.0.1.16
alone. You can find here a few links to other Driver Support versions:
...click to view all...
Driver Support has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\DriverSupport.exe
Driver Support is an application offered by the software company PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Driver Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Driver Support from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Driver Support or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver Support". The Driver Support application will be found automatically. When you select Driver Support in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Driver Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Support:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.driversupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Driver Support.
8. After removing Driver Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Support which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Support using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Support in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:15:03.477