This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Driver Support for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver Support from your PCPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. Open here
where you can get more info on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Please follow http://www.driversupport.com
if you want to read more on Driver Support on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Driver Support is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe. DriverSupport.exe is the Driver Support's main executable file and it occupies around 7.55 MB (7911552 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Driver Support. They take 8.25 MB (8648568
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (67.63 KB)
- DriverSupport.exe (7.55 MB)
- DriverSupport.Updater.exe (212.13 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (30.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (409.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Support version 10.1.2.51
alone. For other Driver Support versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\DriverSupport.InstallState
Driver Support is an application offered by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Driver Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Driver Support from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Driver Support or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver Support". The Driver Support program will be found automatically. When you click Driver Support in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Driver Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Support:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.driversupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Support.
8. After removing Driver Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Support that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Support with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver Support in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-28 04:29:43.913