This page is about Driver Support for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Driver Support from your systemPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. Take a look here
for more information on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. More data about the application Driver Support can be found at http://www.driversupport.com
. Driver Support is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Driver Support is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Driver Support's primary file takes about 6.20 MB (6498592 bytes) and its name is DriverSupport.exe.
The executable files below are part of Driver Support. They occupy an average of 6.55 MB (6868736
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (60.78 KB)
- DriverSupport.exe (6.20 MB)
- DriverSupport.Updater.exe (203.28 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (74.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.0.20
of Driver Support. You can find below info on other versions of Driver Support:
...click to view all...
Driver Support is a program marketed by the software company PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Driver Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Driver Support from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Driver Support or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver Support". If it exists on your system the Driver Support app will be found very quickly. After you select Driver Support in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Driver Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Support:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.driversupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Support.
8. After removing Driver Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Support which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Support using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Support supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:53:29.110