Driver Support is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Driver Support from your computerPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. You can find out more on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.driversupport.com
to get more details about Driver Support on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP's website. Driver Support is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Driver Support folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Driver Support by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DriverSupport.exe is the Driver Support's primary executable file and it takes around 6.37 MB (6678304 bytes) on disk.
Driver Support contains of the executables below. They take 6.72 MB (7043726
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (60.78 KB)
- DriverSupport.exe (6.37 MB)
- DriverSupport.Updater.exe (204.78 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (68.01 KB)
This web page is about Driver Support version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Driver Support versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Driver Support is a program offered by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Driver Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Driver Support from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Driver Support or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver Support". The Driver Support program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Driver Support in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Driver Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Support:
- The software company is: http://www.driversupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Driver Support.
8. After uninstalling Driver Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Support which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Support using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Support in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 13:06:26.553