This web page is about Driver Support for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Driver Support from your computerPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. You can find out more on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Driver Support can be found at http://www.driversupport.com
. Driver Support is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Driver Support is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DriverSupport.exe is the Driver Support's main executable file and it takes about 6.39 MB (6701856 bytes) on disk.
Driver Support installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.79 MB (7117672
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (60.78 KB)
- DriverSupport.exe (6.39 MB)
- DriverSupport.Updater.exe (204.78 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.1.15
of Driver Support. You can find below info on other application versions of Driver Support:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Driver Support.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Driver Support:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Support
- C:\Program Files\Driver Support
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Support\Driver Support.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Support\Uninstall Driver Support.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Driver Support\Agent.Common.dll
- C:\Program Files\Driver Support\Agent.Common.XmlSerializers.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Driver Support is a program offered by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Driver Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Driver Support from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Driver Support or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Support". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Support application will be found automatically. When you select Driver Support in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Driver Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Support:
- The publisher is: http://www.driversupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Driver Support.
8. After removing Driver Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Driver Support that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Support using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Support supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-25 17:36:34.557