Driver Support is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver Support from your systemPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. You can find out more on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.driversupport.com
if you want to read more on Driver Support on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP's web page. Driver Support is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Driver Support folder, regulated by the user's choice. Driver Support's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe. DriverSupport.exe is the Driver Support's main executable file and it occupies around 7.68 MB (8054400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Driver Support. They take about 8.04 MB (8430077
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (67.63 KB)
- DriverSupport.exe (7.68 MB)
- DriverSupport.Updater.exe (211.63 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.29 KB)
This data is about Driver Support version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Driver Support versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Driver Support from your PC.Directories left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Support
Driver Support is an application offered by the software company PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Driver Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Driver Support from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Driver Support or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Support". The Driver Support application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Driver Support in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Driver Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Support:
- The software company is: http://www.driversupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Support.
8. After uninstalling Driver Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Support that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Support with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Support in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 16:17:59.990