Driver Support is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver Support from your systemPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. You can find out more on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.driversupport.com
if you want to read more on Driver Support on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP's web page. Driver Support is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Driver Support folder, regulated by the user's choice. Driver Support's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe. DriverSupport.exe is the Driver Support's main executable file and it occupies around 7.68 MB (8054400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Driver Support. They take about 8.04 MB (8430077
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (67.63 KB)
- DriverSupport.exe (7.68 MB)
- DriverSupport.Updater.exe (211.63 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.29 KB)
This data is about Driver Support version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Driver Support versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Driver Support from your PC.Directories left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Support
Driver Support is an application offered by the software company PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Driver Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Driver Support from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Driver Support or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Support". The Driver Support application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Driver Support in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Driver Support, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Support:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.driversupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Support.
8. After uninstalling Driver Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Support that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Support with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Support in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 16:17:59.990