This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Driver Support for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver Support from your computerPC Drivers HeadQuarters LP
. More information about PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP can be seen here
. Please open http://www.driversupport.com
if you want to read more on Driver Support on PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP's page. Driver Support is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Driver Support. Driver Support's main file takes around 6.39 MB (6701856 bytes) and is called DriverSupport.exe.
The following executables are contained in Driver Support. They occupy 6.79 MB (7117672
bytes) on disk.
- Agent.CPU.exe (60.78 KB)
- DriverSupport.exe (6.39 MB)
- DriverSupport.Updater.exe (204.78 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (23.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Support version 10.0.1.17
only. Click on the links below for other Driver Support versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Driver Support we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Driver Support:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Support
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\DriverSupport.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Support\Driver Support.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Support\Uninstall Driver Support.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Veloxum\PersistingProperties\Driver Support Active Optimization
Driver Support is an application marketed by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Driver Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Driver Support from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Driver Support or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Support". The Driver Support program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Driver Support in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Driver Support, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Support:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.driversupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Support\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Driver Support.
8. After removing Driver Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Support which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Support using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Support by PC Drivers HeadQuarters LP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Support supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-13 06:59:03.563