This info is about DocPad for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DocPad from your systemGammadyne Corporation
. You can find out more on Gammadyne Corporation or check for application updates here
. More data about the application DocPad can be seen at http://www.gammadyne.com
. Usually the DocPad program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DocPad is C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled docpad.exe and its approximative size is 9.09 MB (9528216 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with DocPad. They take about 36.62 MB (38393952
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (9.09 MB)
- Setup DocPad 21.0.exe (9.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (9.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.0
of DocPad. For more DocPad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program offered by Gammadyne Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DocPad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DocPad or simply activate the Search field and type in "DocPad". If it exists on your system the DocPad app will be found very quickly. After you click DocPad in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DocPad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DocPad:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DocPad.
8. After removing DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DocPad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DocPad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DocPad in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-30 19:47:45.297