This page contains thorough information on how to remove DocPad for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DocPad from your computerGammadyne Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Gammadyne Corporation. More data about the app DocPad can be found at http://www.gammadyne.com
. DocPad is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall DocPad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DocPad's primary file takes around 1.77 MB (1852416 bytes) and is called docpad.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with DocPad. They occupy about 2.07 MB (2174464
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (1.77 MB)
- Uninstall.EXE (314.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1
of DocPad. You can find below info on other releases of DocPad:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program released by the software company Gammadyne Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DocPad from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DocPad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DocPad". If it is installed on your PC the DocPad application will be found automatically. When you click DocPad in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DocPad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DocPad:
- The publisher is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DocPad.
8. After uninstalling DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DocPad that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DocPad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DocPad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-05 13:10:21.403