This page contains thorough information on how to remove DocPad for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DocPad from your computerGammadyne Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Gammadyne Corporation. More data about the app DocPad can be found at http://www.gammadyne.com
. DocPad is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DocPUserName folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall DocPad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DocPUserName\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE /u:"DocPUserName". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DocPad's primary file takes around 1.77 MB (1852416 bytes) and is called docpad.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with DocPad. They occupy about 2.07 MB (2174464
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (1.77 MB)
- Uninstall.EXE (314.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1
of DocPad. You can find below info on other releases of DocPad:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program released by the software company Gammadyne Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DocPad from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DocPad or simply click the Search feature and type in "DocPad". The DocPad application will be found very quickly. After you select DocPad in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DocPad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DocPad:
- The publisher is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DocPUserName\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE /u:"DocPUserName"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DocPad.
8. After uninstalling DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DocPad that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DocPad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DocPad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 04:37:43.087