DocPad is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DocPad from your computerGammadyne Corporation
. You can find out more on Gammadyne Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gammadyne.com
to get more info about DocPad on Gammadyne Corporation's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling DocPad is C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.83 MB (9262464 bytes) on disk and is labeled docpad.exe.
The following executables are installed beside DocPad. They occupy about 26.76 MB (28064896
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (8.83 MB)
- Uninstall.EXE (8.97 MB)
The current page applies to DocPad version 17.1
alone. For more DocPad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program by the software company Gammadyne Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DocPad from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DocPad or simply click the Search field and type in "DocPad". If it is installed on your PC the DocPad application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DocPad in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DocPad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DocPad:
- The publisher is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DocPad.
8. After removing DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DocPad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DocPad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DocPad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 22:18:27.490