DocPad is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DocPad from your PCGammadyne Corporation
. More information about Gammadyne Corporation can be read here
. More details about DocPad can be found at http://www.gammadyne.com
. Usually the DocPad program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling DocPad is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE" /u:"DocPad". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. DocPad's primary file takes about 3.03 MB (3172464 bytes) and its name is docpad.exe.
DocPad contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.96 MB (4147312
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (3.03 MB)
- Uninstall.EXE (952.00 KB)
The current page applies to DocPad version 12.0
alone. For other DocPad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program offered by Gammadyne Corporation. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DocPad with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DocPad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DocPad". The DocPad app will be found automatically. After you click DocPad in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DocPad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DocPad:
- The publisher is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE" /u:"DocPad"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DocPad.
8. After uninstalling DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DocPad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DocPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DocPad in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-09 06:20:17.950