DocPad is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DocPad from your computerGammadyne Corporation
. Further information on Gammadyne Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gammadyne.com
if you want to read more on DocPad on Gammadyne Corporation's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\DocPad directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE /u:"DocPad" is the full command line if you want to remove DocPad. DocPad's main file takes around 2.55 MB (2670272 bytes) and is called docpad.exe.
The following executables are installed beside DocPad. They occupy about 3.14 MB (3297152
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (2.55 MB)
- Uninstall.EXE (612.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0
of DocPad. For more DocPad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program marketed by Gammadyne Corporation. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DocPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DocPad or simply activate the Search field and type in "DocPad". If it is installed on your PC the DocPad app will be found automatically. When you click DocPad in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DocPad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DocPad:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE /u:"DocPad"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DocPad.
8. After removing DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DocPad that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DocPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DocPad supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:13:11.357