This page is about DocPad for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DocPad from your PCGammadyne Corporation
. More information on Gammadyne Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gammadyne.com
if you want to read more on DocPad on Gammadyne Corporation's web page. DocPad is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for DocPad is C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. DocPad's main file takes about 9.02 MB (9458584 bytes) and is called docpad.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DocPad. They take about 27.66 MB (29005512
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (9.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (9.32 MB)
This page is about DocPad version 21.0
alone. Click on the links below for other DocPad versions:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program marketed by the software company Gammadyne Corporation. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DocPad from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DocPad or simply activate the Search field and type in "DocPad". If it is installed on your PC the DocPad app will be found very quickly. When you select DocPad in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DocPad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DocPad:
- The publisher is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DocPad.
8. After removing DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DocPad which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DocPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DocPad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-04 01:18:25.203