You can find below details on how to remove DocPad for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DocPad from your PCGammadyne Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Gammadyne Corporation. You can read more about about DocPad at http://www.gammadyne.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove DocPad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. docpad.exe is the DocPad's primary executable file and it takes around 8.82 MB (9248128 bytes) on disk.
DocPad contains of the executables below. They take 26.73 MB (28032128
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (8.82 MB)
- Uninstall.EXE (8.96 MB)
The current page applies to DocPad version 17.0
alone. For more DocPad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program released by Gammadyne Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DocPad from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DocPad or simply activate the Search field and type in "DocPad". If it exists on your system the DocPad application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DocPad in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DocPad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DocPad:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DocPad.
8. After uninstalling DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DocPad that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DocPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DocPad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:10:51.533