This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DocPad for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DocPad from your PCGammadyne Corporation
. More data about Gammadyne Corporation can be read here
. Please follow http://www.gammadyne.com
if you want to read more on DocPad on Gammadyne Corporation's page. DocPad is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\DocPad directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. DocPad's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE. docpad.exe is the DocPad's main executable file and it takes circa 3.18 MB (3334256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with DocPad. They occupy about 10.47 MB (10980576
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (3.18 MB)
- Setup DocPad 13.0.exe (6.36 MB)
- Uninstall.EXE (952.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0
of DocPad. For more DocPad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program released by the software company Gammadyne Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DocPad from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DocPad or simply click the Search field and type in "DocPad". If it is installed on your PC the DocPad program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DocPad in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DocPad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DocPad:
- The publisher is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\INSTALLED\DocPad\Uninstall\Uninstall.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DocPad.
8. After removing DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DocPad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DocPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DocPad in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:44:30.560