DocPad is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DocPad from your PCGammadyne Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Gammadyne Corporation. You can get more details related to DocPad at http://www.gammadyne.com
. DocPad is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DocPad directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall DocPad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. docpad.exe is the DocPad's main executable file and it takes circa 2.57 MB (2692800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DocPad. They occupy an average of 3.17 MB (3325824
bytes) on disk.
- docpad.exe (2.57 MB)
- Uninstall.EXE (618.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.1
of DocPad. For more DocPad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DocPad is a program by the software company Gammadyne Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove DocPad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DocPad from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DocPad or simply click the Search feature and type in "DocPad". If it exists on your system the DocPad app will be found automatically. After you click DocPad in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DocPad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DocPad:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gammadyne.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DocPad.
8. After removing DocPad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DocPad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DocPad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that DocPad by Gammadyne Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DocPad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-22 09:30:51.617