DevExpress Components 17.2
DevExpress Components 17.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. More information on Developer Express Inc. can be found here
. Usually the DevExpress Components 17.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.10.exe /SKIPVERIFY is the full command line if you want to remove DevExpress Components 17.2. The program's main executable file is labeled ProjectConverter.exe and occupies 723.00 KB (740352 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DevExpress Components 17.2. They take about 715.16 MB (749901408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.10.exe (350.29 MB)
- DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.8.exe (348.46 MB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.50 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (511.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (96.50 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (430.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (723.00 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (44.50 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (98.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.41 MB)
- SkinEditor.v2.exe (8.00 MB)
- SvgIconBuilder.exe (1.49 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.2.10
of DevExpress Components 17.2. Click on the links below for other DevExpress Components 17.2 versions:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 17.2 is an application released by Developer Express Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase DevExpress Components 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DevExpress Components 17.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DevExpress Components 17.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 17.2". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 17.2 application will be found automatically. When you select DevExpress Components 17.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DevExpress Components 17.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress Components 17.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-09 03:14:24.457