DevExpress Components 17.2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. Further information on Developer Express Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove DevExpress Components 17.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-188.8.131.5294.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.94 MB (2034176 bytes) on disk and is called ProjectConverter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside DevExpress Components 17.2. They take about 409.61 MB (429504592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-184.108.40.20694.exe (391.19 MB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (510.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (96.50 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (1.04 MB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (1.94 MB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (44.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (62.50 KB)
- DBUpdater.v17.2.exe (31.50 KB)
- TestExecutor.v17.2.exe (26.00 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v17.2.exe (42.00 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (98.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.41 MB)
- SkinEditor.v2.exe (8.00 MB)
- SvgIconBuilder.exe (1.49 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1194
of DevExpress Components 17.2. For more DevExpress Components 17.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 17.2 is a program by Developer Express Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase DevExpress Components 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DevExpress Components 17.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DevExpress Components 17.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 17.2". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 17.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DevExpress Components 17.2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DevExpress Components 17.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevExpress Components 17.2.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 17.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-09 01:31:46.860