DevExpress Components 17.2
DevExpress Components 17.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 from your systemDeveloper Express Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Developer Express Inc.. DevExpress Components 17.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-126.96.36.19942.exe /SKIPVERIFY is the full command line if you want to remove DevExpress Components 17.2. ProjectConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.93 MB (2026496 bytes) on disk.
DevExpress Components 17.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 755.53 MB (792226888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-188.8.131.5242.exe (386.85 MB)
- DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.3.exe (350.34 MB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (510.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (1.03 MB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (1.93 MB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (44.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (63.00 KB)
- DBUpdater.v17.2.exe (31.50 KB)
- TestExecutor.v17.2.exe (26.00 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v17.2.exe (42.00 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (98.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.41 MB)
- SkinEditor.v2.exe (7.93 MB)
- SvgIconBuilder.exe (1.48 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
This info is about DevExpress Components 17.2 version 184.108.40.20642
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DevExpress Components 17.2:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 17.2 is a program offered by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase DevExpress Components 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DevExpress Components 17.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevExpress Components 17.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 17.2". The DevExpress Components 17.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DevExpress Components 17.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DevExpress Components 17.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevExpress Components 17.2.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 17.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 08:17:50.310