DevExpress Components 17.2
DevExpress Components 17.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 from your systemDeveloper Express Inc.
. You can find out more on Developer Express Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for DevExpress Components 17.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.13.exe /SKIPVERIFY. The application's main executable file occupies 724.00 KB (741376 bytes) on disk and is named ProjectConverter.exe.
The following executables are installed along with DevExpress Components 17.2. They take about 357.46 MB (374826688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.13.exe (340.89 MB)
- PatchInternalVisibleTo.exe (7.00 KB)
- DXsdk.exe (73.00 KB)
- DevExpress.Mvvm.UI.ApplicationJumpTaskLauncher.exe (66.50 KB)
- DevExpress.WinRTPresenter.Launcher.exe (13.00 KB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (511.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (96.50 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (431.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (724.00 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (45.00 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (98.50 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.41 MB)
- SkinEditor.v2.exe (8.00 MB)
- SvgIconBuilder.exe (1.49 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.2.13
of DevExpress Components 17.2. For more DevExpress Components 17.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 17.2 is an application by Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DevExpress Components 17.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevExpress Components 17.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 17.2". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress Components 17.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click DevExpress Components 17.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DevExpress Components 17.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 17.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DevExpress Components 17.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-11 22:02:57.113