DevExpress Components 17.2
This web page is about DevExpress Components 17.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 from your systemDeveloper Express Inc.
. Further information on Developer Express Inc. can be found here
. Usually the DevExpress Components 17.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.4.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.93 MB (2026496 bytes) on disk and is titled ProjectConverter.exe.
DevExpress Components 17.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 357.18 MB (374529400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.4.exe (353.51 MB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (1.03 MB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (1.93 MB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (44.50 KB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
The current page applies to DevExpress Components 17.2 version 17.2.4
only. Click on the links below for other DevExpress Components 17.2 versions:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 17.2 is an application released by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase DevExpress Components 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DevExpress Components 17.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DevExpress Components 17.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 17.2". The DevExpress Components 17.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DevExpress Components 17.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevExpress Components 17.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress Components 17.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevExpress Components 17.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-27 17:05:30.973