DevExpress Components 17.2
DevExpress Components 17.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 from your computerDeveloper Express Inc.
. You can find out more on Developer Express Inc. or check for application updates here
. DevExpress Components 17.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove DevExpress Components 17.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.8.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 723.00 KB (740352 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProjectConverter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DevExpress Components 17.2. They occupy 365.52 MB (383275280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.8.exe (348.46 MB)
- PatchInternalVisibleTo.exe (7.00 KB)
- DXsdk.exe (72.50 KB)
- DevExpress.Mvvm.UI.ApplicationJumpTaskLauncher.exe (66.00 KB)
- DevExpress.WinRTPresenter.Launcher.exe (13.00 KB)
- fxc.exe (173.34 KB)
- Coco.exe (88.00 KB)
- Coco.exe (81.50 KB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (510.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (430.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (723.00 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (44.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (62.50 KB)
- DBUpdater.v17.2.exe (31.50 KB)
- TestExecutor.v17.2.exe (25.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v17.2.exe (42.00 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (98.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.41 MB)
- SkinEditor.v2.exe (8.00 MB)
- SvgIconBuilder.exe (1.49 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
This page is about DevExpress Components 17.2 version 17.2.8
only. You can find below info on other releases of DevExpress Components 17.2:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 17.2 is a program offered by Developer Express Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DevExpress Components 17.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevExpress Components 17.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 17.2". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress Components 17.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DevExpress Components 17.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DevExpress Components 17.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevExpress Components 17.2.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress Components 17.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-06 19:42:07.903