DevExpress Components 17.2
DevExpress Components 17.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 from your computerDeveloper Express Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Developer Express Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for DevExpress Components 17.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.7.exe /SKIPVERIFY. The program's main executable file is labeled ProjectConverter.exe and occupies 1.94 MB (2034176 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DevExpress Components 17.2. They occupy an average of 711.39 MB (745941768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.5.exe (353.84 MB)
- DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.7.exe (353.04 MB)
- PatchInternalVisibleTo.exe (7.00 KB)
- DXsdk.exe (72.50 KB)
- DevExpress.Mvvm.UI.ApplicationJumpTaskLauncher.exe (66.00 KB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (510.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (1.04 MB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (1.94 MB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (44.50 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (98.00 KB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
The current page applies to DevExpress Components 17.2 version 17.2.7
only. For more DevExpress Components 17.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.7.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DevExpress Components 17.2
DevExpress Components 17.2 is an application marketed by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DevExpress Components 17.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 17.2". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 17.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DevExpress Components 17.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DevExpress Components 17.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DevExpress Components 17.2.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 17.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-24 03:27:17.210