DevExpress Components 17.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 from your computerDeveloper Express Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Developer Express Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-188.8.131.5264.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named ProjectConverter.exe and its approximative size is 1.94 MB (2034176 bytes).
DevExpress Components 17.2 contains of the executables below. They take 410.14 MB (430063336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-184.108.40.20664.exe (391.75 MB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (510.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (96.50 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (1.04 MB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (1.94 MB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (44.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (62.50 KB)
- DBUpdater.v17.2.exe (31.50 KB)
- TestExecutor.v17.2.exe (26.00 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v17.2.exe (42.00 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (98.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.41 MB)
- SkinEditor.v2.exe (7.97 MB)
- SvgIconBuilder.exe (1.49 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1164
of DevExpress Components 17.2. For other DevExpress Components 17.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 17.2 is an application released by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevExpress Components 17.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 17.2". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 17.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DevExpress Components 17.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DevExpress Components 17.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress Components 17.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevExpress Components 17.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-17 01:25:28.970