DevExpress Components 17.2
This web page is about DevExpress Components 17.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 from your computerDeveloper Express Inc.
. More information on Developer Express Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.6.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. DevExpress Components 17.2's primary file takes around 353.89 MB (371078680 bytes) and is named DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.6.exe.
DevExpress Components 17.2 contains of the executables below. They take 357.56 MB (374933528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-17.2.6.exe (353.89 MB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (1.04 MB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (1.94 MB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (44.50 KB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
This page is about DevExpress Components 17.2 version 17.2.6
only. You can find below a few links to other DevExpress Components 17.2 releases:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 17.2 is an application by Developer Express Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove DevExpress Components 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DevExpress Components 17.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DevExpress Components 17.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 17.2". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 17.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DevExpress Components 17.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DevExpress Components 17.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 17.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 17.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 17.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-03 16:43:37.493