Dell Touchpad is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please open www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Dell Touchpad on Synaptics Incorporated's web page. Dell Touchpad is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Dell Touchpad is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.65 MB (4879600 bytes) on disk and is labeled DellTouchpad.exe.
Dell Touchpad installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 31.68 MB (33218672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.65 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.65 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (18.95 MB)
- InstNT.exe (179.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (247.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (123.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (251.73 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Dell Touchpad. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dell Touchpad from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad program will be found very quickly. After you click Dell Touchpad in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:54:22.107