Dell Touchpad is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please open www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Dell Touchpad on Synaptics Incorporated's web page. Dell Touchpad is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Dell Touchpad is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.65 MB (4879600 bytes) on disk and is labeled DellTouchpad.exe.
Dell Touchpad installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 31.68 MB (33218672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.65 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.65 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (18.95 MB)
- InstNT.exe (179.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (247.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (123.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (251.73 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Dell Touchpad. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dell Touchpad from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:54:22.107