You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Dell Touchpad can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. Dell Touchpad is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Dell Touchpad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.80 MB (5029104 bytes) on disk and is labeled DellTouchpad.exe.
Dell Touchpad is composed of the following executables which take 40.66 MB (42630224
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (20.44 MB)
- InstNT.exe (228.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.34 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Dell Touchpad. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Dell Touchpad from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Dell Touchpad is a program released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dell Touchpad in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 15:58:39.713