You can find below detailed information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. More info about Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Dell Touchpad at www.synaptics.com
. Usually the Dell Touchpad program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Dell Touchpad is rundll32.exe. Dell Touchpad's main file takes around 4.82 MB (5049584 bytes) and is called DellTouchpad.exe.
Dell Touchpad contains of the executables below. They take 39.40 MB (41309776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.82 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.82 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (20.45 MB)
- InstNT.exe (229.23 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,012.23 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (165.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current page applies to Dell Touchpad version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Dell Touchpad we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Dell Touchpad is an application marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dell Touchpad with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it exists on your system the Dell Touchpad program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dell Touchpad in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:58:54.610