Dell Touchpad is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
for more details on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more facts about Dell Touchpad on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Dell Touchpad is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DellTouchpad.exe is the Dell Touchpad's main executable file and it takes about 4.65 MB (4876600 bytes) on disk.
Dell Touchpad is comprised of the following executables which occupy 31.60 MB (33135864
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.65 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.65 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (18.91 MB)
- InstNT.exe (167.30 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.30 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.30 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (131.30 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.30 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.30 KB)
This info is about Dell Touchpad version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Dell Touchpad is an application released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 03:26:08.003