Dell Touchpad is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Additional info about Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. You can get more details about Dell Touchpad at www.synaptics.com
. Dell Touchpad is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, subject to the user's choice. Dell Touchpad's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. Dell Touchpad's main file takes around 4.65 MB (4876600 bytes) and is named DellTouchpad.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dell Touchpad. They occupy 31.55 MB (33082616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.65 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.65 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (18.91 MB)
- InstNT.exe (167.30 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.30 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.27 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.30 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.30 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Dell Touchpad. You can find below info on other releases of Dell Touchpad:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application released by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dell Touchpad in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 10:19:36.207