This web page is about Dell Touchpad for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Dell Touchpad can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. Usually the Dell Touchpad program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Dell Touchpad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. DellTpad.exe is the Dell Touchpad's primary executable file and it occupies close to 16.20 MB (16983336 bytes) on disk.
Dell Touchpad is composed of the following executables which take 18.71 MB (19616792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DellTpad.exe (16.20 MB)
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.51 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
This info is about Dell Touchpad version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Dell Touchpad:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dell Touchpad in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 17:43:28.263