Dell Touchpad is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. You can read more about related to Dell Touchpad at www.synaptics.com
. Usually the Dell Touchpad program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, depending on the user's option during install. Dell Touchpad's entire uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DellTpad.exe and it has a size of 16.11 MB (16889128 bytes).
Dell Touchpad installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.47 MB (19371032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTpad.exe (16.11 MB)
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.37 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (325.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Dell Touchpad. You can find below info on other releases of Dell Touchpad:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dell Touchpad from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it exists on your system the Dell Touchpad app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:18:07.620