You can find on this page details on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
for more info on Synaptics Incorporated. You can see more info related to Dell Touchpad at www.synaptics.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Dell Touchpad is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Dell Touchpad's main file takes around 18.56 MB (19457320 bytes) and is called DellTpad.exe.
The following executables are contained in Dell Touchpad. They take 21.69 MB (22742040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTpad.exe (18.56 MB)
- InstNT.exe (133.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.11 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (105.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Dell Touchpad. You can find below info on other versions of Dell Touchpad:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dell Touchpad from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it exists on your system the Dell Touchpad app will be found very quickly. After you select Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:39:30.290