You can find on this page details on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
for more info on Synaptics Incorporated. You can see more info related to Dell Touchpad at www.synaptics.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Dell Touchpad is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Dell Touchpad's main file takes around 18.56 MB (19457320 bytes) and is called DellTpad.exe.
The following executables are contained in Dell Touchpad. They take 21.69 MB (22742040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTpad.exe (18.56 MB)
- InstNT.exe (133.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.11 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (105.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Dell Touchpad. You can find below info on other versions of Dell Touchpad:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dell Touchpad from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad application will be found very quickly. When you click Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:39:30.290