You can find on this page details on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Dell Touchpad at www.synaptics.com
. Dell Touchpad is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Dell Touchpad's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 18.55 MB (19453224 bytes) on disk and is called DellTpad.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Dell Touchpad. They occupy about 21.47 MB (22516760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTpad.exe (18.55 MB)
- InstNT.exe (133.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.90 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (105.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Dell Touchpad. You can find here a few links to other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Dell Touchpad.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Dell Touchpad is an application offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dell Touchpad from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dell Touchpad:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 05:00:26.183