Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Company of Heroes from your systemTHQ Inc.
. More information on THQ Inc. can be found here
. Company of Heroes is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Company of Heroes is C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\Uninstall_English.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled RelicCOH.exe and it has a size of 8.17 MB (8571200 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Company of Heroes. They occupy about 18.36 MB (19247040
bytes) on disk.
- Archive.exe (1.03 MB)
- RelicCOH.exe (8.17 MB)
- Uninstall_English.exe (688.00 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.20 MB)
- BugReport.exe (1.28 MB)
This info is about Company of Heroes version 2.101.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Company of Heroes versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Company of Heroes's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Company of Heroes.lnk
Company of Heroes is an application by the software company THQ Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Company of Heroes with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Company of Heroes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Company of Heroes". The Company of Heroes app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Company of Heroes in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Company of Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Company of Heroes.
8. After uninstalling Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Company of Heroes that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Company of Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Company of Heroes supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-30 14:53:45.390