Company of Heroes
You can find on this page details on how to remove Company of Heroes for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Company of Heroes from your PCTHQ Inc.
. Open here
for more details on THQ Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Company of Heroes is C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\\Uninstall_English.exe. The program's main executable file is titled RelicCOH.exe and its approximative size is 10.68 MB (11202368 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Company of Heroes. They take 27.75 MB (29098240
bytes) on disk.
- Archive.exe (1.03 MB)
- RelicCOH - Copy.exe (8.16 MB)
- RelicCOH.exe (10.68 MB)
- Uninstall_English.exe (692.00 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.20 MB)
This info is about Company of Heroes version 2.301.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Company of Heroes:
...click to view all...
Company of Heroes is a program released by the software company THQ Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Company of Heroes from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Company of Heroes or simply click the Search field and type in "Company of Heroes". If it is installed on your PC the Company of Heroes program will be found automatically. When you click Company of Heroes in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Company of Heroes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Company of Heroes.
8. After uninstalling Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Company of Heroes which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Company of Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Company of Heroes supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:42:09.903