Company of Heroes
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Company of Heroes for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Company of Heroes from your PCTHQ Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on THQ Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Company of Heroes by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\Uninstall_English.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall_English.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 884.00 KB (905216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Company of Heroes. They occupy about 20.79 MB (21801784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archive.exe (1.43 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (258.08 KB)
- RelicCOH.exe (8.84 MB)
- Uninstall_English.exe (884.00 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.35 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- RelicDownloader.exe (1.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Company of Heroes version 2.602.0
alone. For more Company of Heroes versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Company of Heroes.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Company of Heroes
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\THQ\Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is a program by the software company THQ Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Company of Heroes with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Company of Heroes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Company of Heroes". The Company of Heroes app will be found automatically. After you select Company of Heroes in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Company of Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Company of Heroes.
8. After uninstalling Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Company of Heroes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Company of Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Company of Heroes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:58:54.267