Company of Heroes
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Company of Heroes for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Company of Heroes from your computerTHQ Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on THQ Inc.. Usually the Company of Heroes program is installed in the C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Company of Heroes by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\\Uninstall_English.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled RelicCOH.exe and its approximative size is 8.84 MB (9267008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Company of Heroes. They take an average of 20.79 MB (21800544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archive.exe (1.43 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (258.08 KB)
- RelicCOH.exe (8.84 MB)
- Uninstall_English.exe (884.00 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.35 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- RelicDownloader.exe (1.83 MB)
This info is about Company of Heroes version 2.600.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Company of Heroes:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Company of Heroes you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Company of Heroes's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\THQ\Company of Heroes
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\THQ\Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is an application released by THQ Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Company of Heroes from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Company of Heroes or simply click the Search field and type in "Company of Heroes". If it exists on your system the Company of Heroes program will be found automatically. When you select Company of Heroes in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Company of Heroes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Company of Heroes.
8. After removing Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Company of Heroes that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Company of Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Company of Heroes in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 17:07:52.717