Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Company of Heroes from your PCTHQ Inc.
. You can find out more on THQ Inc. or check for application updates here
. Company of Heroes is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Company of Heroes's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\Uninstall_English.exe. Uninstall_English.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 889.31 KB (910656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Company of Heroes. They occupy 22.26 MB (23341280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archive.exe (1.43 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- RelicCOH.exe (10.83 MB)
- Uninstall_English.exe (889.31 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.35 MB)
- RelicDownloader.exe (1.34 MB)
The current page applies to Company of Heroes version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Company of Heroes:
...click to view all...
Company of Heroes has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Company of Heroes's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\validators\cosh\ClientRegistry.blob
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\validators\cosh\Steam__209519__2020_6_25T18_18_2C9619.mdmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Company Of Heroes (2006) + CoH - Opposing Fronts (2007).rar.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\company of heroes.torrent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Company of Heroes
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\THQ\Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is an application offered by THQ Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Company of Heroes from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Company of Heroes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Company of Heroes". If it exists on your system the Company of Heroes program will be found automatically. After you select Company of Heroes in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Company of Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Company of Heroes.
8. After uninstalling Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Company of Heroes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Company of Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Company of Heroes supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:20:33.120