Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Company of Heroes from your PCTHQ Inc.
. Additional info about THQ Inc. can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Company of Heroes is C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\Uninstall_German.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstall_German.exe and its approximative size is 884.00 KB (905216 bytes).
Company of Heroes installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.38 MB (22418336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archive.exe (1.03 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- RelicCOH.exe (10.51 MB)
- Uninstall_German.exe (884.00 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.19 MB)
- RelicDownloader.exe (1.34 MB)
This data is about Company of Heroes version 2.400.0
only. Click on the links below for other Company of Heroes versions:
...click to view all...
Company of Heroes is a program released by THQ Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Company of Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Company of Heroes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Company of Heroes". If it exists on your system the Company of Heroes application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Company of Heroes in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Company of Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Company of Heroes.
8. After removing Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Company of Heroes which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Company of Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Company of Heroes supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-12 09:17:52.720