Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Company of Heroes from your systemTHQ Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on THQ Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Company of Heroes is C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\\Uninstall_English.exe. Company of Heroes's main file takes about 1.43 MB (1500552 bytes) and is called Archive.exe.
Company of Heroes installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.79 MB (21799736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archive.exe (1.43 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (258.08 KB)
- RelicCOH.exe (8.84 MB)
- Uninstall_English.exe (884.00 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.35 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (229.08 KB)
- RelicDownloader.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.601.0
of Company of Heroes. You can find here a few links to other Company of Heroes releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Company of Heroes.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Company of Heroes + Opposing Fronts + Tales of Valor + Eastern Front (2010 Repack).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Company of Heroes + Opposing Fronts + Tales of Valor + Eastern Front (2010 Repack).txt.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Company of Heroes. Cheat Mod [2.600-2.602].lnk
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\THQ\Company of Heroes
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Company of Heroes
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\THQ\Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is an application by THQ Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Company of Heroes from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Company of Heroes or simply click the Search field and type in "Company of Heroes". The Company of Heroes app will be found very quickly. After you select Company of Heroes in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Company of Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Company of Heroes.
8. After uninstalling Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Company of Heroes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Company of Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Company of Heroes supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 15:31:45.737