Company of Heroes
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Company of Heroes for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Company of Heroes from your PCTHQ Inc.
. More information on THQ Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Company of Heroes is C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\Uninstall_English.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall_English.exe and occupies 652.00 KB (667648 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Company of Heroes. They take 18.32 MB (19210176
bytes) on disk.
- Archive.exe (1.03 MB)
- RelicCOH.exe (8.17 MB)
- Uninstall_English.exe (652.00 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.20 MB)
- BugReport.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Company of Heroes version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Company of Heroes releases:
...click to view all...
Company of Heroes is an application marketed by THQ Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Company of Heroes with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Company of Heroes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Company of Heroes". The Company of Heroes app will be found very quickly. When you select Company of Heroes in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Company of Heroes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Company of Heroes.
8. After uninstalling Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Company of Heroes which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Company of Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Company of Heroes in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 20:39:07.607