Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Company of Heroes from your computerTHQ Inc.
. You can read more on THQ Inc. or check for application updates here
. Company of Heroes is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Company of Heroes is C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Company of Heroes\Uninstall_English.exe. Company of Heroes's primary file takes around 10.20 MB (10694464 bytes) and is named RelicCOH.exe.
Company of Heroes installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.39 MB (21377792
bytes) on disk.
- Archive.exe (1.03 MB)
- RelicCOH.exe (10.20 MB)
- Uninstall_English.exe (693.31 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.20 MB)
- BugReport.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Company of Heroes version 2.202.0
alone. For other Company of Heroes versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Company of Heroes is an application offered by THQ Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Company of Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Company of Heroes from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Company of Heroes or simply click the Search field and type in "Company of Heroes". If it exists on your system the Company of Heroes app will be found automatically. After you click Company of Heroes in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Company of Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Company of Heroes.
8. After removing Company of Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Company of Heroes that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Company of Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Company of Heroes by THQ Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Company of Heroes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 01:25:08.747