CloudShot is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CloudShot from your systemCloudShot Team
. Take a look here
for more details on CloudShot Team. Usually the CloudShot program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing CloudShot is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called CloudShot.exe and its approximative size is 224.76 KB (230152 bytes).
CloudShot contains of the executables below. They take 11.95 MB (12525616
bytes) on disk.
- CloudShot.exe (224.76 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (3.23 MB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (3.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.0
of CloudShot. Click on the links below for other CloudShot versions:
...click to view all...
CloudShot is a program marketed by the software company CloudShot Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove CloudShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CloudShot from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CloudShot or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudShot". If it exists on your system the CloudShot program will be found automatically. After you select CloudShot in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CloudShot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CloudShot.
8. After removing CloudShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CloudShot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloudShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CloudShot by CloudShot Team from your computer, nor are we saying that CloudShot by CloudShot Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CloudShot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-04 00:11:19.323