CloudShot is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CloudShot from your PCCloudShot Team
. More info about CloudShot Team can be read here
. Usually the CloudShot program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CloudShot's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot\Update.exe. CloudShot's main file takes about 230.61 KB (236144 bytes) and its name is CloudShot.exe.
The executables below are part of CloudShot. They take about 4.66 MB (4882368
bytes) on disk.
- CloudShot.exe (230.61 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.7.1
of CloudShot. Click on the links below for other CloudShot versions:
...click to view all...
CloudShot is a program released by the software company CloudShot Team. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CloudShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CloudShot from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CloudShot or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloudShot". The CloudShot app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CloudShot in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CloudShot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CloudShot.
8. After uninstalling CloudShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudShot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CloudShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CloudShot by CloudShot Team from your computer, we are not saying that CloudShot by CloudShot Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloudShot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-06 21:53:57.147