You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CloudShot for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CloudShot from your systemCloudShot Team
. You can find out more on CloudShot Team or check for application updates here
. CloudShot is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing CloudShot is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CloudShot\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled CloudShot.exe and it has a size of 224.76 KB (230152 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CloudShot. They occupy about 6.93 MB (7268896
bytes) on disk.
- CloudShot.exe (224.76 KB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.75 MB)
- CloudShot.exe (3.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.4
of CloudShot. You can find below info on other releases of CloudShot:
...click to view all...
CloudShot is a program released by the software company CloudShot Team. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove CloudShot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CloudShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CloudShot or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloudShot". The CloudShot app will be found very quickly. After you select CloudShot in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CloudShot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CloudShot.
8. After uninstalling CloudShot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudShot which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloudShot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudShot by CloudShot Team from your PC, we are not saying that CloudShot by CloudShot Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloudShot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 18:17:23.630